Sunday, November 6, 2016

Oops, I forgot to be a tourist.

This week I realized a major plot hole in my trip so far: if you're following my blog, you're probably thinking that I haven't visited a single one of those beautiful landscapes I talked about in my first post. Oops. Luckily, wrong answer: I hit plenty of the (admittedly tourist-y but still amazing) spots on my Dialogue last summer. That's been a mixed blessing of coming back to Ireland instead of going somewhere else: I've had more time to actually get to know the city of Galway and feel like I'm really living here, but haven't been too interested in repeating the exact trips I've already been on. So with that, all the photos your adventurous little hearts could desire of popular travel sites near Galway. (Some of these I have saved on my phone but definitely did not take; no copyright infringement intended! Thanks to the lovely humans on my Dialogue who took these.)

Inishmore, the largest of the Aran Islands off the West Coast:






The Cliffs of Moher, the windiest and most visited spot in Ireland:





No comments:

Post a Comment